Thursday, January 22, 2009

Guest Photographer

I was uploading some pictures to my computer the other day, when I happened upon some pictures that Maggie had taken with my camera. You know, I don't think we have enough pictures of the dog....ahem....so she decided to take a few more. And by "a few", I mean about 25. Some of them made me cringe. Like this one....



...aaawww! How cute! Sleepy puppy....IN YOUR BED!!!??? Honestly! The dog is a shedding machine and he's been in your bed? Not just on it, but tucked in comfy and cozy between the sheets. And he almost fell asleep, he was THAT comfy. And what an artsy touch with the puppy poster above his head in the same position. She must have spent hours positioning and posing the dog.


I like this one, though....

"Say, now. That's a good lookin' fellow!"




"WAIT! Where'd he go? He was just here! Oh, well...I guess I'll lick the mirror some more..."



And don't you love how Maggie's reflection in the mirror makes her look like some kind of creepy porceline doll? The dog drool all over the mirror lent nicely to that effect, I think. This next picture makes me laugh. This is Jonesy speaking. He says "I love you". He really does! In a Scooby Doo kind of way, he totally says "I love you". Ask anyone who has been here. He'll do anything for a puppy treat.



Maggie took lots of doggie pictures that day. I think she had a good time doing it. I am thankful that she also found one more willing subject, because let me tell you, she took a cute picture of...


Anna

No Photoshop or special lens or expensive camera. Just a big sister catching the essence of her little sister. Pretty sweet.

3 comments:

Becky said...

You know how much I think Anna is a cute little stinker, but that pictures of Muggsie(?) standing by the mirror is just hilarious! Maggie has quite the humorus eye. Encourage that.

Becky said...

ok, got it wrong, Jonsey, not Muggsie, close right?

theresa said...

I kind of like Muggsie! Too bad he came with the name Jonesy or we might have chosen something like that!!